London Football Exchange
**UPDATE - LFE raised 71.3M USD in their ICO. Tokens will be released in a few weeks and no listing info yet. ** The London Football Exchange is the world’s first ever football club stock exchange that will allow fans, traders, and investors to acquire shares in their favorite football clubs globally.
- 60% of LFE Tokens will be allocated to the public contributors who contribute during the LFE crowdsale.
LFE CORE TEAM: 10% (with lockup period)
- 10% of LFE Tokens will be allocated to the LFE Group core team, including the founders, key members and early members, all locked with a 12-month vesting period.
- This means these LFE Tokens will not be immediately tradable, thus further aligning the founders' interests with executing upon the long-term goals.
LFE PARTNERS, MARKETING & LEGAL: 22%
- 22% of LFE Tokens will be allocated to partners, marketing teams and legal teams who will be helping throughout the LFE Token sale according to a list of weighted contributors.
LFE AMBASSADORS: 1%
- 1% of LFE Tokens will be allocated to LFE ITO ambassadors according to a list of weighted contributions. The LFE ITO ambassadors will receive LFE Tokens in exchange for promoting the ITO to potential investors.
LFE ADVISORS: 1%
- 1% of LFE Tokens will be allocated to advisors according to a list of weighted contributions.
LFE DEVELOPMENT TEAM & BONUSES: 4% (with lockup periods)
- 4% of LFE Tokens will be allocated to the LFE Development team and for allocation under respective bonuses that would ensure a robust development of both the crowdsale and actual LFE platform.
The London Football Exchange Group (“LFE”) is a financial, technology, media and entertainment group that operates in various spheres derived from the professional sporting arena, mainly association football with multi-sport ambitions.
The LFE Market is an online community allowing members to partake in various club and fan experiences from match day tickets, tours, and player meet and greets, to specific merchandise and third-party offers. The LFE Market is powered through the use of the LFE Token, the world’s foremost football-based Cryptocurrency enabling a one-stop shop for fans around the world to acquire unique fan experiences. In addition to accessing special membership services, the LFE Token holders will have priority access to enter the LFE Exchange for member-oriented services and offers.
The London Football Exchange, is the world’s first ever football club stock exchange that shall be regulated in the UK and EU. LFE will allow fans, traders and investors to acquire shares in their favourite football clubs globally.
LFE Sports, is the investment arm of the group that is dedicated to making socially responsible sports club investments globally. LFE Sports believes in the core value of developing youth from a grassroots level. In particular, LFE Sports looks to provide equal opportunities to all those that enter the programs around the world.
LFE Foundation has been created to further the message of inclusion, peace, and education through the widespread playing of team sports globally. The foundation is embarking upon many endeavours from football scholarships, academy construction, medical assistance, disaster relief and various education-driven projects in the developing world.
Overall, LFE is a powerful organization of change yet set within a commercial environment. LFE believes in fan engagement for the development of youth and creation of employment, LFE is here to make a positive difference for all those that engage with the LFE Community.
Head of AsiaPac
Chief Legal Officer
Chief Marketing Officer (Executive Board)
BD Director AsiaPac
Head of Partnerships
Football Development Europe
Keith Teare | Technology Entrepreneur
Sam Jones | Sports Tech Entrepreneur
Darragh Macanthony | Peterborough United FC Owner
Lisa Tilis | Tokenomics Expert
Nigel Weiss | Sports Financier
Kin-Wai Lau | Tech Entrepreneur
Amy Yu | eSports Entrepreneur
Nikita Sachdev | Crypto Influencer
Grant Kennedy | Management Consultant
Darren Thomas | Regulatory & Licensing Australia
Sten Clajus | Crypto Marketing
Dan Doney | Tech Specialist Advisor
Adam Little | Crypto Community Manager