MONET is a public network architecture for mobile blockchains on demand.
MONET is a public network architecture for mobile blockchains on demand. Based on a powerful consensus system Babble, with ad hoc blockchains MONET can process thousands of transactions per second with near instant finality.
Video about MONET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56RWEU-r0o
The Key Components of MONET architecture are:
- Multiple ephemeral blockchains dynamically formed by users with their mobile devices;
- Inter-Blockchain Communication, enabling these blockchains to speak to one another;
- MONET Hub - an always on network that provides optional infrastructure services to the first applications and ad hoc blockchains
Currently we have the next products:
- Babble - is an open-source software system for developers who want to build peer-to-peer (p2p) applications;
- EVM Lite - MONET Interface compatible with Ethereum and other blockchains;
- Chatterbox is a demo app which uses the Babble Mobile library to enable multiple mobile devices to chat without a centralized server;
- Tenom is required at the point when there is a need to persist the blockchain information, and to save the proof of actions on another network;
In order to continue developing an open-source infrastructure for peer-to-peer mobile applications and distribute TENOM tokens among our community members we are organizing TENOM Token Sale.