Yumerium Hot Whitelist
Yumerium (YUM) is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it.
September 26th, 2018
October 10th, 2018
• Cryptocurrency with tangible value by allowing users to use the currency on any venue that connects to the Yumerium blockchain. These systems can be owned by Subdream Labs, or developed by non-affiliated parties.
• Open, trustworthy, and secure smart contracts that verifies the authenticity of developers and gamers. When both parties know that the system cannot be taken advantage in favor of one party, both parties can trust each other and exchange tokens.
• Token rewards for game achievements to allow developers run contests and marketing campaigns cheaper, safer, and easier than ever before. Developers can then motivate gamers to play and improve retention metrics, while gamers can receive tokens to spend in any Yumerium game.
• Compensate influencers for referring or reviewing games. Spread the word with a tool more powerful than traditional ads; the word of a trustworthy internet celebrity.
• Decentralized crowdfunding to safely fund future projects through gamer support. Since no one controls the system, campaigns are far cheaper than those of traditional crowdfunding sites.
• True limited edition copies of digital games and in-game collectibles. With the power of the blockchain, ownership of digital assets can be verified. Due to the scarcity of such items, their value continues to grow, rather than stagnate. Owners can then sell these items to the highest bidder.
Chief Security Officer
Director of Business Development
Brenna Von Kleist
Social Media Specialist
Andy Le Tong